Personal Taxation

Get your personal taxation Done right

TS CPA Professional Corporation cares about your personal and business interests. We are expert in preparation and e-filing of personal tax returns and know how to minimize personal taxes through better tax planning with the objective to legitimately pay the minimum amount of tax as possible within the jurisdiction of the law. We are experience to use non refundable credits, tax deductible expenses and income reducing tools to minimize your tax payable. We love to do following returns:

  • Tax returns for new immigrant to Canada
  • Tax filing of Deceased Tax payer
  • Tax filing of non-resident
  • Tax filing at the time of departing from Canada
  • T1135 – Foreign Income Verification Statement
  • Section 216 tax returns, if you live out of Canada but you rented your property

Contact TS CPA

We love our customers, so feel free to give us call or visit us during normal business hours
(By Appointment Only)

Scroll to Top